9-Nights Essential Uganda: Bwindi, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale & More
FIRST-CLASS | SMALL-GROUP: Explore Uganda with a unique safari experience that includes chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, game viewing in Queen Elizabeth National Park and of course, gorilla tracking in Bwindi.
9 nights from $7026 per person
Supplier: Goway Travel
Entebbe is a large town located in central Uganda near Lake Victoria. Uganda's largest airport, Entebbe International Airport, is located in Entebbe, as well as the official residence of the President of Uganda.
Kibale National Park
The star attractions of Uganda's Kibale National Park are the 13 species of primates, including some 1,500 chimpanzees, the most recorded in any African forest. Kibale contains varied tropical forest with patches of grassland and swamp, containing over 375 species of birds and 351 tree species. Kibale National Park adjoins Queen Elizabeth National Park and is one of the most wildlife-filled and rewarding destinations to visit.
Queen Elizabeth National Park
Explore the dramatic backdrop of Queen Elizabeth National Park's famous volcanic cones and deep craters, tropical forests and grassy plains. The park is known for one of the highest biodiversity ratings in the world, and visitors can spot tree-climbing lions, elephants, buffalo and antelopes on safari game drives.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is a national park located in southwestern Uganda, at the junction of the plain and mountain forests. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a biodiversity hotspot that is believed to hold the greatest number of tree species for its altitude in East Africa as well as almost half of the world’s mountain gorilla population. It is also home to many types of butterflies and birds, as well as endangered species.
Valid Travel Dates
- Meet and Greet at Entebbe Airport
- Shared arrival and departure airport transfers in Entebbe
- Shared arrival airstrip transfer from Kihihi
- 1 night in first-class accommodations in Entebbe at Boma Lodge
- 3 nights first-class accommodations near Bwindi Impenetrable Forest at Buhoma Lodge
- 3 nights first-class accommodations in Queen Elizabeth National Park at Ishasha Tented Camp
- 2 nights in first-class accommodations in Kibale at Primate Lodge
- Transportation on safari in 4x4 safari vehicle (max 7 guests)
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- 1 small-group gorilla trek per person (max 8 guests)
- Ishasha community visit and community fee donation
- Shared game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park (max 7 guests)
- Scenic sundowners in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Shared boat cruise on Kazinga Channel
- 1 Kayambura Gorge chimp permit per person
- 1 small-group chimpanzee trek at Kayambura Gorge (max 6 guests)
- 1 Kibale Forest chimp permit per person
- 1 small-group chimpanzee trek at Kibale (max 6 guests)
- All park fees
- Internal light aircraft flights: Entebbe - Kihihi including air taxes
- Local drinks at Buhoma Lodge and Ishasha Tented Camp, excluding premium brands
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners
Standard Terms & Conditions apply when purchasing this trip. Special savings cannot be combined with any other offer. Airfare available for better packaging and pricing. Ask your travel advisor for details. All prices are per person and quoted in U.S. dollars. Single supplement applies. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Accommodations, inclusions and itinerary subject to change depending upon specific departure date. From pricing is based on lowest marketed price for this tour, rates vary by date of departure; please inquire for details for your preferred travel dates. Inquire for a list of exclusions.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
595 NW York Dr. #100
Bend OR 97703
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.