6-Nights Family Costa Rica
Family Costa Rica
Fly through the rainforest on a thrilling zipline adventure, spot wildlife in Tortuguero National Park, walk among the treetops on scenic hanging bridges, and share kid-friendly activities led by an A&K Young Explorers Guide.
- Enjoy ziplining, kayaking and swimming, while exploring from Arenal to the Caribbean coast, as well as the remarkable habitats in between
- Discover diverse wild creatures and their habitats as your expert guide shows you how to spot caimans, iguanas, poison dart frogs, monkeys, river otters, toucans and turtles
- Choose from a motorized boat or a sit-on-top kayak to explore the creeks and lagoons of Tortuguero National Park in search of diverse Costa Rican wildlife
- Walk above the rainforest canopy on suspended bridges, viewing the natural wonder from a unique vantage point
- Travel in comfort between Arenal and Tortuguero by private air charter
- Enjoy the services of a dedicated Young Explorers Guide, who organizes activities for all age levels during a day in Tortuguero
- Choose a July or August departure for a private night expedition to witness the nesting of the Atlantic green sea turtle under the starlit tropical sky
6 nights from $999999999 per person
Supplier: Abercrombie & Kent
San Jose (C.R.)
The sophisticated capital of Costa Rica, San Jose, has been endowed with a vibrant street life as well as a refined cultural life. You'll see contemporary structures of glass and steel, as well as colonial, Victorian, and classical architecture, exotic birds, giant butterflies, and picturesque scenery. Costa Rica offers some of the world's most thrilling sights to those who seek a new adventure.
The small village of Tortuguero (translated as "Region of Turtles") lies on the northeastern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, approximately 50 miles north of the principal Port of Limon. The village is comprised of a variety of cultures: Hispanic, Miskito Indian (Nicaragua), and Afro-Caribbean. Both Spanish and Creole English are spoken. The region surrounding Tortuguero is called the Tortuguero Plain, which is a vast low lying area of little topographic relief still covered by a large expanse of tropical rainforest.
La Fortuna is near Costa Rica's active volcano, Volcan Arenal. Driving into the park, plumes of smoke belching out of the volcano become ominiously closer. Arenal has been nearly contastantly active and attracts visitors from around the world. Experiencing first hand nature's awesome power is a humbling sight. Take a night trip to the volcano and see bright red lava spew forth. Tabacon Resort Hot Springs, located in Arenal, featuring stunning views of Arenal Volcano and offering the pleasurable experience of bathing in the volcano's byproduct - hot springs. Constant energy of Arenal volcano, warmth of flowing thermo mineral rivers and surrounding tropical rain forest provide a supreme experience. Let the hot water of a spectacular waterfall massage your neck and shoulders. Enjoy a large main pool with a swim-up bar, or other smaller pools hidden in the gardens with built-in lounges, little waterfalls, and cozy tubs. Spend a steamy afternoon here, or head to Iskandria Spa for a volcanic body wrap, using a mixture of ash as a skin mask.
Valid Travel Dates
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
563 SW 13th Street
Bend, OR 97702
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.